The Eventus Recruitment Group are recruiting Consultants in Finance, HR and Legal recruitment.
Siobhan Courtney, Managing Director of The Eventus Recruitment Group, says “I have worked in recruitment for over 20 years and would say I am a “traditional recruiter” in that I believe you should offer a genuinely thorough service to both candidate and client and not simply “‘match” CV’s.
I also believe that work/life balance is imperative, hence why I set up the Eventus Recruitment Group, we all work from home but still very much work as a team with regular meet ups, weekly meetings and constant calls.
We are entering a very exciting phase and I am currently looking to recruit consultants within Legal, HR and Finance on a National basis.
I pay great basic salaries and we have a highly competitive commission structure and above all we are a really good bunch who genuinely work with integrity rather than just say we do.”
Please either send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Siobhan Courtney on 07970252772, for an informal and confidential chat if you’d rather.
The Role and Progression
- You will be responsible for developing new and established clients throughout the UK in both Practice, C&I and In-House whether in HR, Legal or Accountancy and Finance
- Training and development will be given throughout your career both internally and externally and outstanding experience amongst other consultants will be on hand that spans over 50 years.
- You will be working for and joining a brand at a very exciting time. Staff retention is high and incredibly positive results have come back from an external survey recently when asked if the team would recommend working for the Eventus Recruitment Group which ranged from “highly and very likely” to “extremely likely” and that it is ” a fantastic business for experienced recruiters” and “definitely recommend for one who wants a certain life balance.”
Why The Eventus Recruitment Group?
- A bespoke training programme designed to make sure you can do EVERY aspect of the recruitment cycle all with the highest integrity and compassion.
- Praise, recognition and reward all of our consultants on their hard work and performance from vouchers to meals to days away.
- 25 days of annual holiday and an extra day for Christmas shopping
- Full flexibility of work and agile working
- A competitive salary, with a highly attractive uncapped commission structure