The Five Most Powerful Career Questions
If you are looking to progress your career within the legal sector, HR or finance and accountancy professions, The Eventus Recruitment Group can help. Through discussion, our qualified Recruitment Specialists will help you recognise the skills and strengths you have developed. Likewise, helping you reflect on your values and what is important to you in your next role. The Eventus Recruitment Group can help you before you make a career change and analyse potential jobs. Furthermore, you can book a careers consultation to help you prepare and plan your next career move.
In addition to this there are many books available on career development and guidance. The Eventus Recruitment Group prefers a simple approach whereby the person wanting guidance is challenged to think through their decisions throughout the process. The following five career questions are thought provoking and powerful and are drawn from Max Eggert’s little gem of a book “The Book of Career Questions”.
Here are five most powerful career questions by Max Eggert:
1. What work would you do if you only had twelve months to live ?
(Assume that you must work and you enjoy good health until the moment of your death.)
2. What work would you do for the next ten years if you won millions on the Lottery ?
(Assume that you must continue to work.)
3. What one job would you do if you knew you could not fail ?
(The Eventus Recruitment Group’s addition – The job has to be something you enjoy doing not just what you are good at doing.)
4. In the world of work, who do you most admire and would like to emulate ?
5. Looking back over the whole of your career to date, when have you been really happy and contented ?
The Eventus Recruitment Group’s additional career questions are :-
5. What do you enjoy doing most in your present job ?
6. What hobbies and interests do you enjoy most ?
7. Are there any ways in which you could combine these activities in a new career ?
If you would like more information about our tailored services and how we can support you in your career planning, please contact The Eventus Recruitment Group today.