Seeking an experienced CLC Conveyancer Lancashire / Residential Solicitor 4+PQE.
My client has asked me to find them an experienced / Qualified Residential Solicitor / CLC Conveyancer 4+PQE for their Lancashire office.
They are a Family owned group of Companies. As a Group they have been dealing with Property Management (both UK commercial and residential properties as well as Dubai Properties) and IT Services (Internet Services and Phone Services) for over 30 years. Their Company which I am recruiting for, is part of a group of Companies (Find UK Property, Rent UK Property & Sell UK Property), and they have been operating for just over 10 years now.
- Ensuring a smooth transaction for purchasing properties (chasing for contract packs, reviewing contract packs, liaising with the buying team, reviewing local searches and leases etc)
- Ensuring a smooth transaction for sales (liaising with external solicitors and working in accordance to the Company’s expectations and procedures)
- The key requirement is to process purchases and sales within the target timescales set by the Company
- Ensuring all legal checks have been performed and covered and referring to senior management for completion
- All completions must be planned ahead with senior management on a weekly basis
- Ensuring that enquiries are raised and that properties are submitted for registration in a prompt manner
- Ensuring excellent communication with the Buying Team and alignment with regards to which stage all the properties are at
- Updating the system with regards to each case and keeping all files and paperwork up to date both electronically and paper
- Ensuring that the administration process and procedure is followed with regards to all the legal files
This is an excellent role for someone to take the next step and run a department.
The successful candidate will have over 5 years’ experience working in residential conveyancing and will be capable of dealing with all matters from initial instruction through to completion. The candidate must either be a Licensed Conveyancer or an SRA regulated Solicitor. The Level 4 Diploma in Conveyancing Law and Practice and the Level 6 Diploma in Conveyancing Law and Practice must be completed for the CLC Qualification.
The candidate must have excellent computational skills with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
Salary and Benefits
Hours of work are 8.30-5.30 Monday to Friday, 28 days holidays plus bank holidays, free parking and pension. There is a competitive salary on offer:
Easily accessible by bus, and free parking on site.
Next Steps to apply for the role of CLC Conveyancer Lancashire / Residential Solicitor
If you are interested in this role of CLC Conveyancer Lancashire / Residential Solicitor, please submit your CV. For more information, please contact Michelle Valentine at Eventus Legal on 07530 737333.
Eventus Legal is part of The Eventus Recruitment Group and recruits talented legal professionals for Private Practice and In-House organisations throughout the UK and in particular, across Lancashire, Yorkshire, Cheshire, North East, Cumbria, Merseyside, Wales,Bristol, Somerset, London & Home Counties on both a permanent and contract basis. Eventus Legal are currently recruiting for a large number of legal roles across the UK on both a permanent and temporary basis, including flexible working. Please consult our job page for listings.
Eventus is Latin for “Results” and our main aim is to provide both candidates and clients with a thorough, professional and effective service.